Professor John Zhu returns from Educator's AP Calculus AB course to teach the Calculus BC series. John explains complicated Calculus ideas in easy, understandable terms so that any student can succeed on the exam. In addition, all the topics on the test are covered with many extra examples, as well as a full length practice test at the end of the course. Sample topics include L'Hopital's Rule, Integration by Parts, Area Under the Curve, Ratio Test, and Taylor Series. Not only does John have personal experience acing the AP exam, but after receiving his undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from Michigan State and his MBA from Webster University, he also taught calculus for over eight years.
Mathematics: AP Calculus BC
Prof. John Zhu, M.B.A.
expand all collapse all
- Comprehensive Lessons.
- Available 24/7. Unlimited Access.
- Searchable lessons to save time.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Downloadable lesson files and lecture slides.
- Course progress tracking and playlists.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!