Professor John Zhu returns from Educator's AP Calculus AB course to teach the Calculus BC series. John explains complicated Calculus ideas in easy, understandable terms so that any student can succeed on the exam. In addition, all the topics on the test are covered with many extra examples, as well as a full length practice test at the end of the course. Sample topics include L'Hopital's Rule, Integration by Parts, Area Under the Curve, Ratio Test, and Taylor Series. Not only does John have personal experience acing the AP exam, but after receiving his undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from Michigan State and his MBA from Webster University, he also taught calculus for over eight years.
Mathematics: AP Calculus BC
Prof. John Zhu, M.B.A.
expand all collapse all
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Search and jump to exactly what you want to learn.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Download lesson files for programming and software training practice.
- Track your course viewing progress.
- Download lecture slides for taking notes.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!