If you are experiencing problems with the lessons (lesson freezes, takes too long to buffer, or plays at different intervals), please try the following:
- Log out and refresh Educator.com before logging back in.
- Update your browser. We recommend using the latest version of FireFox or Google Chrome.
- Update Adobe Flash Player.
- Make sure any ad-blocking software is disabled for the domain.
- Pause the lesson and let it load to where you want to jump.
To view lecture presentations at Educator.com, you will need a minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 768. If our custom interface is cut-off on your monitor, you will need to change your resolution or use the Full Screen option on the player.
In addition, you will need an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth. Most of our videos will stream best with a downstream bandwidth of 3 Mbps or higher.
Be sure to view our free sample lectures to test for speed and performance before subscribing.