Premiere Elements 11 is one of the easiest to learn and most affordable consumer video editing programs available. Adobe Certified Premiere Pro Instructor John Snape will guide you through the Elements version which focuses on smart and automated options to create professional level results. John's conversational style blends technical information with useful real-world examples to get you up and running in Premiere Elements in no time. The course covers everything from Video Importing and Editing, to Audio/Video Effects and Exporting Movies. The capstone lesson focuses on completing a wedding video project from start to finish. Professor John Snape teaches both Premiere Pro CS6 and Elements 11 professionally, has a degree in Photography and Computer Science, as well as founded his own photography/videography studio.
Software Training: Adobe Premiere Elements 11
Prof. John Snape (Adobe Certified)
expand all collapse all
Free Sample Lessons
- Adobe Premiere Elements 11: Getting Started in Premiere Elements 11
- Adobe Premiere Elements 11: Organizing Your Content
- Adobe Premiere Elements 11: All About Transitions
Free Sample Lessons will get you started (Adobe Flash® required).
Available 24/7. Unlimited Access. Learn at your own pace!Start Today!
- Comprehensive Lessons.
- Available 24/7. Unlimited Access.
- Searchable lessons to save time.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Downloadable lesson files and lecture slides.
- Course progress tracking and playlists.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!