As an Adobe Certified Instructor and Expert in Dreamweaver, Candyce Mairs teaches students how to create an exciting and captivating website using the industry's leading software. She employs an organized and direct teaching method to help students master Dreamweaver CS6's HTML coding environment and visual interface. Sample topics include What is Dreamweaver, URL Basics, Using Pre-Defined Layouts, Adding Video to Websites, CSS3 Properties, and Creating Mobile Websites. Candyce has been in the training industry since 1994, is a Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) Master Designer and Instructor, and also holds Adobe Certified Instructor and Expert certifications in Fireworks, ColdFusion, Acrobat, and Contribute.
Software Training: Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
Prof. Candyce Mairs (Adobe Certified)
expand all collapse all
Free Sample Lessons
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: What is Dreamweaver?
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Separation of Content & Presentation
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Modifying the Navigation Column, Part 1
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Inserting Flash Files
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Creating Drop Shadows
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Building a jQuery Mobile Page
Free Sample Lessons will get you started (Adobe Flash® required).
Available 24/7. Unlimited Access. Learn at your own pace!Start Today!
- Comprehensive Lessons.
- Available 24/7. Unlimited Access.
- Searchable lessons to save time.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Downloadable lesson files and lecture slides.
- Course progress tracking and playlists.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!