Premiere Pro CS6 is one of the most powerful and widely used video software available today — used by everyone from YouTube personalities to broadcast show and feature film editors. Adobe Certified Premiere Pro Instructor John Snape will guide you through the newest version of the software utilizing his teaching and professional experience. His conversational style blends technical information with tons of necessary background and useful real-world examples. The course covers everything from Definitions and Workflow, to the Timeline, Editing Techniques, Compositing, and using Adobe Encore to create DVD's and Blu-Ray discs. Downloadable files are also available for students to follow along in the editing process. Professor John Snape teaches Premiere Pro professionally, has a degree in Photography and Computer Science, as well as founded his own photography/videography studio.
Software Training: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
Prof. John Snape (Adobe Certified)
expand all collapse all
Free Sample Lessons
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: Introduction to Premiere Pro CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: Some Term Definitions
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: Default Fixed Effects, Part 1
Free Sample Lessons will get you started (Adobe Flash® required).
Available 24/7. Unlimited Access. Learn at your own pace!Start Today!
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Search and jump to exactly what you want to learn.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Download lesson files for programming and software training practice.
- Track your course viewing progress.
- Download lecture slides for taking notes.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!