Alvin Sylvain utilizes his M.S. in Computer Science and decades of experience programming and tutoring to instruct Educator.com's Introduction to C++ course. Alvin makes learning C++ as easy as possible with lessons that first focus on theory and sample code, before diving into compiling and troubleshooting actual code and applications. Alvin's teaching experience allows him to show users how to avoid common pitfalls for the beginner programmer. Topics span across all of C++ including Setting up your Compiler, Variables, Types, Pointers, Loops, and Object-Oriented Programming. Alvin includes Homework and Downloadable Files with his lessons to cement understanding of important principles.
Computer Science: Introduction to C++
Prof. Alvin Sylvain, M.S.
expand all collapse all
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Search and jump to exactly what you want to learn.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Download lesson files for programming and software training practice.
- Track your course viewing progress.
- Download lecture slides for taking notes.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!
Free Sample Lecture will get you started (Flash® 10 required).
Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere! Start Today!