Professor Rebekah Hendershot's SAT Critical Reading course will show you why literature is one of the most beautiful treasures of the human experience, and how to approach it in a timed and tested environment. Professor Hendershot will guide you through the different type of passages that you will encounter on the test and teach you ways to effectively get through the material. She will point out exactly how you can both read quickly and ask tough questions from what you have read, find connections in seemingly unrelated texts, conduct close readings, and identify the important parts of a passage. Rebekah also works through several sample sections in The Official SAT Study Guide. Once you have the tools, you can continue to build on your skills for college and beyond. Professor Hendershot has a master’s degree in Professional Writing from the University of Southern California and has been an editor and instructor for over 6 years. Recommended supplementary material to view SAT questions featured in lesson answer guides: The Official SAT Study Guide by the College Board.
Test Prep: SAT Critical Reading
Prof. Rebekah Hendershot
expand all collapse all
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Search and jump to exactly what you want to learn.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Download lesson files for programming and software training practice.
- Track your course viewing progress.
- Download lecture slides for taking notes.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!
Free Sample Lecture will get you started (Adobe Flash® required).
Available 24/7. Unlimited Access. Learn at your own pace!Start Today!