Evren Edler returns to teach the next Pro Tools course covering Music Production. In this sequel to Educator’s Introduction to Pro Tools Course, Professor Edler continues with an added emphasis on audio editing. In each lesson, Evren goes over the software in detail and includes many hands-on and real-time examples. Topics covered span across Time and Tempo Operations to Virtual Instruments, MIDI Detective, Crossfades, and Clips. Professor Edler has 10+ years experience as a Los Angeles based television & film composer, producer, and performer. He also studied jazz composition in Europe, film scoring at UCLA, and bass guitar at the LA Music Academy. In addition to his professional accomplishments, Professor Edler has taught Pro Tools courses for 5+ years in group and individual settings. Examples are also available for download so you can follow along with lessons.
Pro Tools: Music Production
expand all collapse all
Free Sample Lessons
- Pro Tools: Music Production: Pro Tools 10 & New Features
- Pro Tools: Music Production: Tempo Operations
- Pro Tools: Music Production: Fades & Crossfades
Free Sample Lessons will get you started (Adobe Flash® required).
Available 24/7. Unlimited Access. Learn at your own pace!Start Today!
- Comprehensive Lessons.
- Available 24/7. Unlimited Access.
- Searchable lessons to save time.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Downloadable lesson files and lecture slides.
- Course progress tracking and playlists.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!