Evren Edler returns to teach the next Pro Tools course covering Music Production. In this sequel to Educator’s Introduction to Pro Tools Course, Professor Edler continues with an added emphasis on audio editing. In each lesson, Evren goes over the software in detail and includes many hands-on and real-time examples. Topics covered span across Time and Tempo Operations to Virtual Instruments, MIDI Detective, Crossfades, and Clips. Professor Edler has 10+ years experience as a Los Angeles based television & film composer, producer, and performer. He also studied jazz composition in Europe, film scoring at UCLA, and bass guitar at the LA Music Academy. In addition to his professional accomplishments, Professor Edler has taught Pro Tools courses for 5+ years in group and individual settings. Examples are also available for download so you can follow along with lessons.
Pro Tools: Music Production
expand all collapse all
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Search and jump to exactly what you want to learn.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Download lesson files for programming and software training practice.
- Track your course viewing progress.
- Download lecture slides for taking notes.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!
Free Sample Lecture will get you started (Adobe Flash® required).
Available 24/7. Unlimited Access. Learn at your own pace!Start Today!