Professor Sepand Shahab’s AP Music Theory course will teach you everything you need to know to not only read scores, but also score highly on the AP exam. Each lesson begins with an in-depth overview of the subject matter followed by several worked out examples like the ones you will encounter on the test. Professor Shahab breaks down topics into easy to learn segments and covers everything on the AP course such as Triads, Seventh Chords, Cadences, and Secondary Dominants. Professor Shahab has a Master's of Fine Arts along with 5+ years of music teaching experience.
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Search and jump to exactly what you want to learn.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Download lesson files for programming and software training practice.
- Track your course viewing progress.
- Download lecture slides for taking notes.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!