Professor Sepand Shahab’s AP Music Theory course will teach you everything you need to know to not only read scores, but also score highly on the AP exam. Each lesson begins with an in-depth overview of the subject matter followed by several worked out examples like the ones you will encounter on the test. Professor Shahab breaks down topics into easy to learn segments and covers everything on the AP course such as Triads, Seventh Chords, Cadences, and Secondary Dominants. Professor Shahab has a Master's of Fine Arts along with 5+ years of music teaching experience.
- Comprehensive Lessons.
- Available 24/7. Unlimited Access.
- Searchable lessons to save time.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Downloadable lesson files and lecture slides.
- Course progress tracking and playlists.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!