Fabio Spinella brings both educational and professional backgrounds in music to Educator's Garage Band course. Fabio received his B.A. in Music Education from the University of Southern California and his Master's in Conducting from Southern Oregon University. He has been editing music professionally for 10+ years as well as teaching courses at a variety of universities. In this introductory course to Garage Band, Fabio gets the user setup and editing music in no time. Topics include Managing the Workspace, Loops, Effects, and Exporting Songs.
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Search and jump to exactly what you want to learn.
- Practice questions with step-by-step solutions.
- Download lesson files for programming and software training practice.
- Track your course viewing progress.
- Download lecture slides for taking notes.
- *Ask questions and get answers from the community and our teachers.
Support for iOS and Android!
- Learn at your own pace... anytime, anywhere!