Need AP Environmental Science practice exam questions for the final push to get that 5? Educator.com has you covered with tons of resources we’ve gathered all over the web. And in case you need more help with specific topics, our own time-saving AP Environmental Science video course will answer all your questions.
Format of Assessment
Section I: Multiple Choice: 100 Questions | 90 Minutes | 60% of Exam Score
- Discrete Questions
- Questions in sets
Section II: Free Response: 4 Questions | 90 Minutes | 40% of Exam Score
- Data Set (1 question)
- Document-Based Question (1 question)
- Synthesis and Evaluation (2 questions)
College Board Released Exam
- Free-Response Questions 2015
- Free-Response Questions 2014
- Free-Response Questions 2013
- Free Response Questionsfor 2012 AP Environmental Science
- Free-Response Questions 2011
- Free-Response Questions 2010
- 1998 College Board Released Exam
- AP Environmental Science Practice Exam – 15 free AP Environmental Science practice test to start your exam prep.
- Living in the Environment Chapter Tests – Chapter review tests for the Living in the Environment: Principles, Connections, and Solutions textbook
- Textbook Quizzes – Botkin and Keller’s Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 8th Edition
- More Textbook Resources – Cunningham’s Environmental Science: A Global Concern
- Chapter Quizzes – Environment: The Science Behind the Stories by Withgott and Brennan
- More Chapter Quizzes – Environmental Science: Towards a Sustainable Future by Wright and Boorse.
Still need more help? Check out Educator.com’s AP Environmental Science video course that has even more worked out problems and also goes over all the topics on the exam.
*AP and Advanced Placement Program are registered trademarks of the College Board. Test names are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Said owners are not affiliated with Educator.com.